We accept both monetary and tangible item donations! All monetary donations are used to purchase equipment, such as animal oxygen masks and microchip scanners, that are then donated to local Emergency Services organizations.
All donated items go directly to the Burlington County Animal Shelter. The last time we checked they were looking for the items listed below. Please check their site (click here) for an updated list.
Animal Shelter Donation Wish List
Below you will find a list of items acceptable for donations.
– unopened dog and cat food
– kitten food/formula and bottles
– kuranda medium dog beds
– kuranda cat beds
– cat toys & treats
– dog kongs
– dog wobblers (treat dispensing toys)
– stainless steel dog bowls
– cat litter (non-clumping only)
– slip lead-type dog leashes
– cat carriers & dog crates
– Frontline, Advantage & Biospot
– blankets, sheets & towels (no comforters please)
– cleaning supplies (sponges, brooms, etc)
– liquid laundry soap (high efficiency)
– dryer sheets
– paper towels
– large trash bags